- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The customer can keep the original packaging safe in case of return or replacement. If the original packaging is not available then the customer will be responsible to repack the items for safe transit. The freight company do not pickup the items that are not packed properly or unsafe for transit.
- If the product arrives damaged or faulty, the buyer must take the pictures and send it to us to process the return, replacement or refund (vary from case to case after discussing the case details with the buyer)
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
- We do not refund or exchange if you change your mind
- Cancellation on standard transactions, orders on finance and online transactions will incur a fee of 20% of the invoice value.
- Cancellation on pre-order transactions will incur a fee of 50% of the invoice value. This fee will be deducted from the refund of any money you have already paid. This fee reflects our reasonable costs.
- If for any reason, we are unable to supply the goods any monies paid will be refunded to you.
- Please note that under relevant health regulations, all soft furnishing items (including sheets, pillows, pillowcases, mattress toppers etc.) are non-refundable unless faulty. We encourage you to make your selection carefully prior to your purchase.