About the Website
- Welcome to carlislefurnitureandbedding.au (the ‘Website‘). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products‘). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the ‘Purchase Services‘).
- The Website is operated by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd (ABN 23665687963). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd in the user interface.
Guests and Registered Users
- You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
- To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting our Customer First Team.
- You will receive an email from us as soon as practicable after you create your membership account.
- We only permit one registration per email address.
- You must not use another members’ account without permission.
- You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact us.
- We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
- You warrant that any information you give to CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
- You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd; or
- you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
Your obligations as a Member
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- the Terms;
- any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd providing the Purchase Services;
- you will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the ‘Purchase Price‘).
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through:
We accept Debit/Credit Card, PayPal, Pay in 4, Zip Money, or Zip Pay, Afterpay for online orders; paid in full at the time of purchase. Other identification may be required to avoid fraudulent transactions.
In-store Transactions :
- Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd may record your purchase details for future
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 7 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
Full payment by either cash or credit is required prior to delivery of the products.
Company or personal cheques will not be accepted. You are responsible for any costs incurred in arranging payment for the goods e.g. bank transfer fees and related charges.
RISK AND TITLE
All risk and title in Carlisle Furniture & Bedding’s product passes on receipt of full payment of the products by you
Unless we otherwise agreed all:
- in store transactions (“standard transactions”) and orders on finance require a 50% deposit, and pre-order transactions require a 50% deposit, and
- online transactions including related delivery and additional charges (if any) require payment in full at time of purchase.
- We do not refund or exchange if you change your mind
- Cancellation on standard transactions, orders on finance and online transactions will incur a fee of 20% of the invoice value.
- Cancellation on pre-order transactions will incur a fee of 50% of the invoice value. This fee will be deducted from the refund of any money you have already paid. This fee reflects our reasonable costs.
- If for any reason we are unable to supply the goods any monies paid will be refunded to you.
- Please note that under relevant health regulations, all soft furnishing items (including sheets, pillows, pillow cases, mattress toppers etc.) are non-refundable unless faulty. We encourage you to make your selection carefully prior to your purchase.
Colour and Specification
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this web site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor\’s display of any color will be accurate
- CARLSILE FURNITURE & BEDDING’S product come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim’) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within :
- Timber Warranty – 2 Years:
- Foam Warranty – 2 Years:
- Fabric|Synthetic|Leather Warranty – 2 Years:
- Marble|Slate|Travertine Warranty – 2 Years:
- Concrete Warranty – 2 Years:
- Stitching Warranty – 1 Year:
- Structural Frame Warranty – 5 Years:
- Cushions|Foam|Fillings – 3 Years:
- Fabric|Synthetic – 1 Year:
- Leather – 1 Year:
- Zig Zag Springs – 3 Years:
- Pocket Springs – 3 Years:
- Recliner Action – 1 Year:
- Electrical – 1 Year:
- All Other Parts Warranty – 1 Year:
- The given warranty will be voided if the sticker of attached product details is removed out of product(Please contact store for more details)
- The Warranty is valid for domestic and residential use only and is not valid for commercial use.
- The benefits provided to the consumer by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to the consumer under the law.
- The Warranty is valid for the original purchaser only when purchased from us either online or i store reseller, is not transferrable or assignable.
- The Warranty applies only to furniture that has been assembled, cared for, cleaned and otherwise maintained in accordance with the instructions supplied with the goods.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by the Warranty.
- Damage caused by mistreatment, incorrect cleaning, cleaning materials, applications, or animals, is not covered by the Warranty.
- Damage caused by soiling, dye, solvent, acid, wine, corrosive chemicals, ink, paint and body fluids, is not covered by the Warranty.
- Fading or damage caused by exposure to direct sunlight and heat sources or brightly lit environments is not covered by the Warranty.
- Damage incurred during transport is not covered by the Warranty.
Warranty details can be found here : https://carlislefurnitureandbedding.au/warranty/
Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING Pty Ltd will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
Warranty will be voided if the sticker of product description on the back of product is removed.
In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to “Carlisle Furniture & Bedding” showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to “CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING” at 6/77 Bald Hill Road, Pakenham, Victoria, 3810 or by email at email@example.com.
Delivery and Supply
- Free Delivery: we run free delivery promotion time to time that applied on selected post code and depend on promotional periods. Please select your post code to see whether you qualify for free delivery or not, minimum order value is applied.
- Delivery times quoted by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING * are approximate only and we are not responsible for any delays. We aim to dispatch the Product to you within the estimated dispatch timeframe. You are provided with the estimated dispatch time on the Product checkout page. We shall aim to notify you if we are unable to meet our estimated dispatch timeframe, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late dispatch or delivery. Please check our Shipping and Returns Policy for further details.
- Once you add items to your cart, you will be asked to enter your postcode in order to appropriately calculate the shipping cost. Cost of delivery may depend on your location as well as weight and length dimensions of the product.
- It is your responsibility to check measurements to ensure your goods will fit in intended areas before purchase your goods either online or in store. We are not responsible for goods that have not been measured and subsequently do not fit were intended
- Items will be delivered to the address you provided while placing an order. For Special Freight Items (e.g. bulky furniture), our shipping partner will contact you directly to agree on an appropriate delivery time.
- If, for any reason, our shipping partner cannot reach you at the agreed delivery time, we will provide you with the instructions to either collect the Product(s) directly from our shipping partner (in case of regular parcels) or to re-arrange the delivery (in case of Special Freight). In these situations, Carlisle Furniture & Bedding Store reserves the right to charge you for any additional costs incurred (e.g. shipping and storage) or to cancel the sale contract, in which case, we will fully refund you the net amount (i.e. the amount you paid minus shipping costs or storage costs).
- Alternatively, if you indicate that you would like to give us the authority to leave the Products at your delivery address in your absence by ticking the checkbox on the checkout page, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Products if the Products are recorded as delivered by our shipping partners.
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery form, in which you confirm that the product was delivered in the correct condition (without obvious defects or damage). On delivery, inspect your goods carefully. Any damage detected should be immediately reported to the carrier and us and noted on the delivery copy. Once you have inspected your goods and have signed their acceptance on the delivery copy (noting any damage if any), you agree that the delivery copy is then evidence of the condition of the good as at the time of delivery.
- For occupation health and safety purpose clear and safe access must be provided to delivery team.
- All the deliveries will be delivered at the first access room/garage unless special arrangement made at the time of purchase.
- No goods will be delivered upstairs unless it is clearly instructed to the sales team at the time of purchase.
- We offer free delivery in limited circumstances. This offer might not apply to items on promotion or if you already benefited from a discount or any other offers. On pickups from our stores or warehouses, inspect your goods carefully. Any damage detected should be immediately reported to us and noted on the pick up copy. Once you have inspected your goods and have signed their acceptance on the pick up copy (noting any damage if any), you agree that the pick up copy is then evidence of the condition of the goods at the time of pick up. We are not responsible for any damage that may subsequently occur as a result of you loading the goods in to transport.
- Due to OH&S requirements, our store and warehouse staff cannot assist you in lifting your goods when you pick up. Please therefore ensure you bring someone to help you and that you bring adequate wrapping, blanket or materials to transport your goods safely.
- When you purchase a product, we deliver to you within 10 business day the one available in our warehouse/s unless the item is out of stock. We do not have the concept of ‘floor stock’ . If you are unhappy with the item in our warehouse and would like to place a new order instead, please specifically request for it. Please note that if you choose to do so, the price of the new order might differ to the one available at the warehouse at the time
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Carlisle Furniture & Bedding will endeavor to deliver your Order to you within ten (10) business days of the date you placed your Order, except if the Order is not available in stock and needs to be ordered.
- Items not held in stock will need to be ordered. You agree that your Order for any item of furniture may take up to twenty (20) weeks to be delivered to you from the date you placed your Order. This time frame may vary depending on the product you ordered and is the average manufacturing lead time required by suppliers. Carlisle Furniture & Bedding will contact you on receipt of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- the business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING; or
- the right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or
- a system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- You acknowledge that CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the Products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms.
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colours and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded; and
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING (including the Delivery Services), is at your own Everything on the Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING, are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING including any third party where the Delivery Services are made available to you) make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
- the Content or operation in respect to links which are provided for the User’s convenience;
- any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website; or
- any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Limitation of Liability
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services, whether posted or caused by users of the website of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING, by third parties or by any of the Purchase Services offered by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING.
- You acknowledge that CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING does not provide the Delivery Services to you and you agree that CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Delivery
Termination of Contract
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING as set out below.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
notifying CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING at any time; and
closing your accounts for all of the Purchase Services which you use, where CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING has made this option available to you.
3. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
4. CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING is required to do so by law;
- the partner with whom CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING offered the Purchase Services to you has terminated its relationship with CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING or ceased to offer the Purchase Services to you;
- CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING is transitioning to no longer providing the Purchase Services to Users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
- the provision of the Purchase Services to you by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING is, in the opinion of CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING, no longer commercially viable.
- Subject to local applicable laws, CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership to the Website at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Purchase Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- When the Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of this clause shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
You agree to indemnify CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
Venue and Jurisdiction
The Purchase Services offered by CARLISLE FURNITURE & BEDDING is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Victoria, Australia.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Victoria Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
Carlisle Furniture & Bedding Pty Ltd